Can't output video from Win10 VM via GTX 750

Hey all,

I am having trouble outputting video via HDMI out of my GTX 750.

Using spaceinvaders tutorials I am trying to create a Win 10 VM on my newly built server.  Both HVM and IOMMU are enabled and the VM does work if I select VNC as the grfx card (this is how I got Win 10 installed) but when I change the grfx card to the Nvidia GTX 750 it doesn't output to the TV (have checked TV and it displays the mobo bios on bootup).

Unraid version 6.8.3

Ryzen 7 1700x CPU

16 gigs DDR4 Ram

GTX 750 GPU

OK, I've just tried Spaceinvaders tips on Nvidia GPU passthrough and setting my grfx cards vbios from tech power up and editing the xml of my VM making sure both multifunction is on and the slots are the same but still no luck.

I'm sure it's got to do with the GPU passthrough as my VM will work perfectly fine setting the grfx card to VNC just nothing happens when I go to select the GTX 750...

unraid-diagnostics-20201104-2024.zip

Edited by Osmo NZL

OK I spoke to soon...

After I got the display going on my TV last night, I had just finnished installing Win 10 in the VM (I created a new one previous to switching to the Pilat vbios) loaded the network drivers, installed Chrome, VLC Player etc. and a few seconds later the screen went black.

Now when ever I turn on my server it wont even display the motherboard bios on start up just black screen.  Although the Unraid server its self does start up properly as after a few mintues I can log into the server via another pc's web login.

Starting the VM again just shows a black screen and nothing else.

Things I've tried...

I have updated my motherboard bios to the latest version

Did the steps in Spaceinvaderones video on the fixes associated with Ryzen based builds

Tried different vbios' with headers removed 

Q35 and i440fx

...but still havent been able to get the output to the TV anymore just a black screen even after rebooting bios splash screen doesn't come up just a black screen.

Any help with this one guys?

Edited by Osmo NZL