Assign a physical NIC to a specific Docker

mathgoy

Hi all,

I made some research but couldn't find a satisfying solution.

Here is my challenge. I now have a 5GB/s internet connection at home. The caveat is the modem splits the bandwidth between the different connected devices. So basically up to 5 devices can have a maximum of 1GB/s each.

For that reason, I would like to connect up to 4 of my unraid NICs to the modem and assign each one of them to a specific Docker. Each of those docker would then have 1GB/s.

• eth0: unraid access
  • eth1: Plex docker
  • eth2: Jdownloader docker
  • eth3: Deluge docker

So I decided to start with the Plex Docker and I did setup my network interfaces as below:image.thumb.png.c5a7972729992dff225046ae99a21d45.png

Then I had a quick look to my docker and could see the following (there is a typo in the second gateway but I fixed it)

image.thumb.png.e72921d6a3abe2eade6742ae51c63820.png

So far so good.

However, when I setup my Plex docker, I can choose between Host, Bridge, Br0 and my custom proxynet.

How comes I cannot see BR1?

Thanks for your feedback!

Sorry but I have no idea, I asked what is the ONU you’re using because I had a similar problem before which I solved, but unfortunately the solution can’t be done on yours. My isp provides a router with a SFP port and the ONU part is in there SFP stick so I just swap out the router then use my own 10gbps router and switche to solve it(everything I needed to use the internet is in the SFP module so I don’t need their router)