Can not set up 5GbE network between Unraid and Windows PC

4 minutes ago, Hoopster said:

Yes, that's how you edit the go file.  The lines above in the go file are because my CPU has an integrated GPU and I am using that for hardware transcoding in Plex and this sets up the drivers for doing that.  If you do not have an Intel CPU with iGPU, those lines are of no use to you.

Your cache drive is showing up as a share because you have disk shares enabled and you are exporting the cache disk.  I am doing this intentionally because I want direct access to the cache share as I store some temporary downloads there.

image.thumb.png.7da3ddb415bf93e8090d30589077a536.png

image.png.070b80919bf586ab3e5e79b978ed8002.png

image.png.ac97e3520370e5b9644c1e5a44d677dc.png

I do have an Intel CPU with an iGPU but as it's only a 3770K I'm using a P2000 for hardware transcoding / encoding in Plex, so I suppose I can forgo that first paragraph. 

I don't know why that disk share had suddenly become a thing. It definitely wasn't there earlier. But okay cool, I've found it and set it to "Private" and "Yes (Hidden)" now so other people won't be able to access it at all and I won't be able to see it, but if need be I can still access it.  

Thanks for all of your help today man, very much appreciated!!