Hey any chance of a discount for someone on disabilty pension??

Hi there, i was just wondering if there was any discount available for people on low income and on disability support pension...i brought the basic key but i have to many device's and i am in Australia as well and i have to cough up nearly another half on top because of the Australia currenty...Just wondering if you could help me get the next licence up so i can get my array going....it will take me weeks to get the money up...I Love UNRAID And hoping you could give me a bit of hand...I Thought i had enough but when it got converted all my hope's and dreams went out the Window...Sorry to be such a pain and i realize you need to be paid for your work...just hoping for a break its taken me so long to get the server i wanted and i am not complaining its to much or anything...just wondered if you could help a Aussie battler get his unraid going....Sorry i have asked really...i feel like a real beggar...but there not much to do in lock down...i hope you can see it in your heart...you should have afterpay that would be so good... Cheers Mark