Disk 1 not spinning down

Hi all, I'm new to UnRaid having only recently built my first UnRaid server.
Disk1 won't stay spun down for some reason (which is keeping my parity disk up as well). Everything should be running off of the Cache drive, I've used the "Active Streams", "File Activity" and "Open Files" plugins to try and diagnose the issue, but no luck. I've disabled all dockers bar pihole and no VM's currently running, yet it's still spinning up. 
I've looked around the forums and reddit and tried some of the suggestions (disable dockers run mover, plugins etc) but can't work it out at all, any help would be really appreciated.
I've included the diagnostics and the output of the "Open Files" plugin to try and help.

Thanks

Open File.PNG

tower-diagnostics-20201106-0855.zip

You seem to have files for the ‘appdata’ and ‘system share on both the cache drive and disk1.   If you are running any dockers or VMs this will keep disk1 spun up.

if you disable the docker and VM services to ensure they are not holding any files open and manually run mover from the Main tab they should be moved to the cache..    You can then re-enable these services

• Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, itimpi said:

if you disable the docker and VM services to ensure they are not holding any files open and manually run mover from the Main tab they should be moved to the cache..    You can then re-enable these services

After doing this post a new diagnostic if you need us to take another look