Not sure my transaction went through

Good morning, I am not sure if my transaction went through.

-I attempted to purchase a pro license last night and I haven't received any confirmation it was successful. 

-My subscription still says trial and I haven't received a key even though I was able to complete the transaction to purchase the license

Thank you for your time

6 hours ago, Tech_Lock said:

Good morning, I am not sure if my transaction went through.

-I attempted to purchase a pro license last night and I haven't received any confirmation it was successful. 

-My subscription still says trial and I haven't received a key even though I was able to complete the transaction to purchase the license

Thank you for your time

Hello,

Did you receive a purchase receipt? If so, please attach and email us at [email protected] and we will get you all settled. 

17 minutes ago, SpencerJ said:

Hello,

Did you receive a purchase receipt? If so, please attach and email us at [email protected] and we will get you all settled. 

Hello,

I did not receive a receipt. But I did see it in my pending transactions in both paypal and my bank. And today they are no longer there. I don't want to be charged twice by accident if I attempt another purchase. 

54 minutes ago, Tech_Lock said:

Hello,

I did not receive a receipt. But I did see it in my pending transactions in both paypal and my bank. And today they are no longer there. I don't want to be charged twice by accident if I attempt another purchase. 

Hi,

I don't see anything pending in Paypal from the email you are using here for the forum. If it would be a different email, please feel free to email me directly: [email protected].

Cheers,

Spencer