parity disc not visable and no shares or no docker container

cwebb

hi i have a problem with my little server in fix common problems i have 3 errors 

1 disk3 (ST2000DM001-1CH164_S1E22BBV) has read errorsIf the disk has not been disabled, then unRaid has successfully rewritten the contents of the offending sectors back to the hard drive. It would be a good idea to look at the S.M.A.R.T. Attributes for the drive in questionBegin Investigation Here: 

2/var/log is getting full (currently 100 % used)Either your server has an extremely long uptime, or your syslog could be potentially being spammed with error messages. A reboot of your server will at least temporarily solve this problem, but ideally you should seek assistance in the forums and post your

3Unable to write to disk3Drive mounted read-only or completely full. Begin Investigation Here

and my dockers are missing and my shares have gone and my vm looking for some help please and i am a bitt of a newbi to this so go easy on me please 

• 1 month later...