Some dockers disappeared

almarma

Hi,

It's not the first time that this happens to me and I don't know why is this: I have around 7 dockers installed, and today a couple disappeared (Plex and Duckdns). I have no clue about why this happens. Should I be worried? Normally just by reinstalling them, the appdata is still there so nothing is lost, but it's scary. Any help would be really appreciated.

galeon-diagnostics-20201108-1719.zip

4 minutes ago, almarma said:

Can I bump this thread?

yes

Not clear these are causing your problem, but your config/docker.cfg has 12 for docker.img size but system/df.txt is showing 20. 20 is probably a more reasonable setting.

More importantly, config/docker.cfg has docker.img path as /mnt/user/docker.img. It isn't clear which disk if any this would be on, since it isn't technically within any user share.

The "standard" setup would be to put docker.img in a (cache-prefer) user share named "system".

Also, looks like you were getting parity sync errors on a non-correcting parity check after an unclean shutdown. You must run a correcting parity check to correct those. The only acceptable result is exactly zero sync errors and until you get there you still have work to do.

Those diagnostics are a few days old now so don't know if you fixed those or not.

Hi Trurl. Thanks for your answer.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, trurl said:

your config/docker.cfg has 12 for docker.img size but system/df.txt is showing 20. 20 is probably a more reasonable setting.

I'm not really sure what you mean, but I'll investigate. I had to resize years ago docker.img because I was running out of space (I think because of Plex, but I'm not sure). Something got messed up, I'll investigate it.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:34 PM, trurl said:

config/docker.cfg has docker.img path as /mnt/user/docker.img. It isn't clear which disk if any this would be on, since it isn't technically within any user share.

The "standard" setup would be to put docker.img in a (cache-prefer) user share named "system".

I'm not sure why is that. I'll check that too. I don't have a cache drive, so I guess I should just point it to a specific drive and that would do it, right?

Also, looks like you were getting parity sync errors on a non-correcting parity check after an unclean shutdown.

Yes, I lost control of it and used the terminal (it was the only visible icon from the web interface) to reboot it, but it seems like it crashed during the restart and a parity check started automatically.

But every weekend I get a report of health status of the server (I don't remember how I enabled it) and it tells me it's ok. Should I run a new parity anyway?

Edited by almarma

Thank you @Trurl

I've run last night a Parity check and it fixed the 3 remaining errors.

I've also changed the docker.img path to a particular disk (now it reads /mnt/disk1/docker.img).

And I've also stopped the array and adjusted it's size on the settings web interface to 20GB so it matches its real size, so it should be ok now.

Thank you again for your assistance with my issue :)