HARD DRIVE ERRORS++

Hello.

I have been down with COVID for a while now, and just getting back to being able to try to deal with this, but I still have some significant brain fog on top of being a total noob with linux and unraid, so please forgive me if I'm not as coherent and knowledgeable as I should be. 

I've been dealing with a drive that has been giving me "udma crc error count" issues for a while.  I thought it was a bad cable, so I replaced it.  Tried a new drive... nope.  This drive used to be directly connected to the MOBO's sata controller, and I moved it to the HBA.  Still have errors.  I am thinking it could be an issue with the 5-bay drive enclosure (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BMJ1WD6).  I have 2 of these in the system, and the other set is working fine.  The system has been working with this drive being emulated on the array for a while now (hadn't addressed it because of covid).  But recently remote Plex clients have been getting the "This server is not powerful enough to convert video" and/or "Your connection to the server is not fast enough to stream this video".  Recently, I've even had issues streaming 4k content locally to my roku tv that is hardwired on the network.

Today, I pulled the drive, cleaned the contacts, connected a different port from the HBA, and when I booted and tried to stop the array to reassign it rebuild the drive, it gets stuck on "Retry unmounting user share(s)".  Rebooted and looked at the logs, but seems to be several errors that are going on and my covid brain can't make sense of what could be the cause other than the hard drive enclosure, but I don't know why that would keep the array from stopping.

I only use this for Plex, Sonarr, and SabNZBD, and I have Resilio-sync to backup my important media to a backup unraid server.

Thanks in advance for your help.  This community is an amazing wealth of knowledge!

tower-diagnostics-20201108-1455.zip