Rebooted and now all hard drives are wrong

Poore

Still using trial and after waiting many days for pre clear and parity checks I started installing some apps. The Nvidia app needed a reboot. Did a reboot and now unraid is stating wrong drive on everything. The drives are there but it appears unraid thinks they moved perhaps? Nothing has changed during the reboot. My HBA is a LSI 9300-16i 16-port LSI00447 12Gb. Nothing on the drives yet so that's a plus.

2020-11-12_16-13-07.thumb.jpg.5bfc1e0d6494dd56fcdc503fee680d50.jpg

media-diagnostics-20201112-1602.zip

The serial numbers reported for all the drives appear to have changed which is the cause of the problem.   The ones listed as the expected devices look unusual, while those for the drives listed under Unassigned devices look more normal.      No idea what could have caused this though.     Typically this happens when you move drives from a RAID controller to a HBA but you said nothing like this happened so I am at a loss for the cause.

easiest way forward might be to use Tools->New Config and use the option to keep current assignments.  Then return to the Main tab and for each drive in turn select it with its new Id.   Having done that you can tick the parity is valid box (assuming you had valid parity before) and start the array to bring the drives online keeping their current content intact.