trevisthomas : Machine Check Events Error

My system was DOA on monday. I had to press the reset button to get back in.  I'm running 6.9 beta 30.  The system has been running without issues since the event.  But i just noticed that i have a "Machine Check Evens" error logged in  Fix Common Problems.  It suggested that i install mcelog, but cant find that.  But i was able to go to diagnostics and get a dump. 

Any... suggestions?

thebronze-diagnostics-20201112-1751.zip

3 hours ago, Frank1940 said:

It is one of the utilities that is included in the Nerd Pack plugin.

Ah, thanks.  I see it.  I have Nerd Tools but not this piece.  So, i guess at this point there are no forensics because i needed to have had mcelog installed when the failure was detected? Or is there a way to run something now? 

On 11/13/2020 at 1:59 PM, Frank1940 said:

I had NerdPack installed on one server but not the other.  I installed it there and found this:

image.png.2810986cd69397725d93cdb11e841cb2.png

Note that each one of the Nerd Tools has be be installed for it to be accessible. 

Thanks.  I found it.  I have mcelog installed now.  I've done a dump... but, i'm not noticing anything obviously different.  ( like i don't see an mcelog file in it).  I'll upload the diagnostic.

thebronze-diagnostics-20201113-1335.zip