Will this M.2 NAS SATA SSD work for cache?

I have read the specs of this M.2 WD RED NAS 1TB drive and it mentions perfect for a cache drive. Will this work on a typical M.2 NVMe SSD slot? 

https://www.scorptec.com.au/product/hard-drives-&-ssds/ssd-msata-&-m.2/80351-wds100t1r0b

If so I will add this to my build as I am out of SATA ports, but I do have available an M.2 port under the motherboard. 

Please advise.

All I can find regarding the Storage from the manual as follows:

Storage
4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug • 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)* * Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks

1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

Since there are only 4 SATA ports using an M.2 SATA device shouldn't disable those, but if it does that info would (or should) be in the manual. 

Thank you so much. It is not showing in the manual that it will disable a sata Lott. So I can only guess that it should be fine. Am I able to upgrade to have this M.2 Cache drive after the build and after I have started backing up my client files?

Will adding a cache m.2 drive later cause any headaches that will make me wish I should have installed first?

I will be adding 2 more sata ports through an adding card, so will finally have 6x 4TB Ironwolf NAS drives. 2 of these drives to be Parity drives. Will that suffice?

Ahh then I have a little bit more to learn about parity drives. 

To throw another curve ball into the mix I will be looking to swap out the mother board, CPU and RAM for an ECC supported system. I trust adding this curveball to an already built system will not throw me off the edge. Once I have done this I feel I will have enough of a working build to install a few automated type backup solutions for photos and video. 

More reading on my behalf. I feel i am part way there  as well as now being a paid software installed licence.