Lost Parity Disk - First Disk Failure in Over 10 years

I have an older setup, haven't touched it in several years, it's been bullet proof.  After looking at the admin page I saw that it says my parity drive is unassigned.  I stopped the array and tried to re assign the parity drive, but nothing was listed in the drop down.  I went to look at the disk in the icey dock cage and there is no light on, I think i lost my parity disk.

Since I haven't had to worry about my unraid in forever I'm a little untrained as to what my next steps are.  It seems that my content is still available on the network.  I can access my SMB shares and such.  But I want to get back to a protected state ASAP.  

I think my unRaid OS version is 5.0.6  I had a single parity setup with 5 data disks.  Do i just buy another parity disk at least as big as my dead disk, plug it in, assign the parity to the next disk and move on?  If I want to be a little more safe can i buy 2 3Gb drives and run a double parity system?

Is there more to this?  Thanks in advanced.  Kinda scared, haven't had to touch my system in a decade....

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 3.13.17 PM.png

Edited by cobolstinks
4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Power down, check/swap connections and power back up, if the drive is still missing it's likely dead, if not check SMART.

Powered down, swapped the drive order in the icey dock cage, the disk didn't power up in a known good slot either and a good disk powered up in the previous slot that the bad disk wouldn't power up in.

Pretty sure the disk is just dead dead.  New disk arrives wednesday.  

Is replacing the parity as simple as adding the new disk in the cage, booting up unraid, assigning the new disk to parity, and starting the array?