SOLVED - No Web Interface after upgrade

bondoo0

I just tried to upgrade from RC 30 to RC 35.  When I did, I have no GUI, but it appears everything else is up and running (can view my dockers, telnet, and access shares).  I reverted to RC 30, and I still had no GUI, but I was able to restart NGINX from the command line in /etc/rc.d.  So I reinstalled RC 35, and same issue, no GUI.  I tried starting the GUI from the command line, and could only get a 500 error.   I didn't see anything in the syslog that stood out to me, so I'm hoping someone else will have a suggestion.

I have attached the diagnostics from the first failed install of RC 35.

unraid-server1-diagnostics-20201116-1320.zip

I have not tried safe mode (keyboard issue on the server doesn't allow me to select options, so may need a new keyboard, although it works after bootup?, just not on the selection screen).  I have discovered that on bootup the nginx service reports that it isn't running if I telnet in.  If I restart nginx using the rc.d script it reports running, and gives me a 500 server error but if run nginx a couple of times (which comes up with port already in use errors) the GUI does seem to come up on either RC 30 or RC 35.

I'll give that a try, I guess I should be clear (after looking at the boot menu for the first time in ???).   When I say GUI, I am actually referring to the Web UI, not the GUI option from the boot menu.

I tried the Safe mode with no plugins, and the GUI loads, so it looks like I have an issue with a plugin :(.  Now to determine which one...

• bondoo0 changed the title to SOLVED - No Web Interface after upgrade