Losing permissions to shares when creating files or directories

I've been using unRAID for almost 2 years and have never had any major issues until recently. All of a sudden I'm losing permission to individual files and directories in every share I've ever created. All of my shares are set to public.

In Windows 10 All of my shares are mapped to windows to drive letters. For example I have a share named NAS1 mapped to the drive letter N: 

When I go to N:\Programming using windows explorer initially I have access, but when I create a new folder or file inside of Programming it freezes for a second and I get this error.

Location is not available
N:\Programming is not accessible
The handle is invalid

1521725953_locationisnotavailable.JPG.bebe027597d525d2279fda2cd45c6789.JPG
(I know it says B:\Movies, I couldn't get a screenshot of the N:\Programming error but it's the same issue)

It then kicks me up one directory to N: which I still have access to. If I then try to go back to Programming it shows this

Windows cannot access \\192.168.10.200\NAS1\Programming
You do not have permission to access \\192.168.10.200\NAS1\Programming. Contact your network administrator to request access.

2088739802_networkerrorprogramming.JPG.6b546fb71f9e142d901ba4a92e393a20.JPG

In the UNRAID web UI I then go to Tools > New Permissions. Select NAS1 and start. This fixes the problem for 5 minutes or so and then it happens again. 

Here are how the permissions change during that same sequence:

Open Programming folder initially:

drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users     63

1165313715_programmingbefore.JPG.b9217c5c19811ea45f1921d4f21afd90.JPG

After making a new folder inside Programming and losing access to Programming:

drwxrwx---+  1 nobody users     20

1778220961_programmingafter.JPG.6423ad2264e23545f7094699ddc251b1.JPG

Run New permissions for share and gain access to Programming back: 

drwxrwxrwx+  1 nobody users     20

1768783606_programmingnewpermissions.JPG.4f022a4d1f77c9f7bea199946915aa3d.JPG

drwxrwxrwx changes to drwxrwx---+ and then to drwxrwxrwx+ after running new permissions. Additionally 63 changes to 20 and stays 20 after running new permissions.

It doesn't matter what file or directory I do this to the result is the same across all shares. For example I have a Downloads share mapped to M: and if I go into M:\ISOs and create a new file or folder I lose access to ISOs, but not the share entirely.

This thread seems to be the same issue with multiple people having the problem but it was never resolved.

I've also read through the Windows issues with unRAID thread as well has dozens of permissions related threads without finding a solution.

Some more info
Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
UNRAID 6.8.3
All docker containers are stopped and this still happens.
I don't have any VMs
All shares SMB settings are set as: Export = yes, Security = Public
enable SMB set to yes
Local Master set to yes (Confirmed local master with Dynamix Local Master plugin)
SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support is turned on in Windows

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edited by SoNevable