[SOLVED] Aways 0x80070570

R3nFoly

Hello Guys

I'm trying to create VMs and I always get the 0x80070570 during the copy of the Windows.

I already downloaded the ISO multiple times, different ISO's, different versions of windows 7/10/2016/2019

I'm using the 6.9.0 beta30 (due the last version didn't have the drivers for my network card).

This error is really annoying me.

Thanks, guys.

UPDATE - Patriot Viper 4 Steel Series DDR4 32GB(2 x 16GB) 3600MHz Kit Faulty, RMA Started, as soon I replace the Memories, I'll update here again.

Edited by R3nFoly
[SOLVED]

Maybe this help, but have zero idea about how to fix.

-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/domains/W7/vdisk1.img","node-name":"libvirt-3-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-3-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-3-storage"}' \
-device virtio-blk-pci,bus=pci.0,addr=0x5,drive=libvirt-3-format,id=virtio-disk2,bootindex=1,write-cache=on \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/isos/Windows 7 Todas as Versões 7 SP1 Outubro 2017 X64.ISO","node-name":"libvirt-2-storage","auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-2-format","read-only":true,"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-2-storage"}' \
-device ide-cd,bus=ide.0,unit=0,drive=libvirt-2-format,id=ide0-0-0,bootindex=2 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/isos/virtio-win-0.1.189-1.iso","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":true,"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}'