[SOLVED]unRAID 6.8.3 ACPI Errors - Incorrect buffer length?

peppingc

I have started transferring data overnight and am seeing a bunch of the following errors in the system log (BORG is my server's name).

Nov 24 12:19:49 Borg kernel: ACPI Error: SMBus/IPMI/GenericSerialBus write requires Buffer of length 66, found length 32 (20180810/exfield-390)

Nov 24 12:19:49 Borg kernel: ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed \_SB.PMI0._PMM, AE_AML_BUFFER_LIMIT (20180810/psparse-514)

Nov 24 12:19:49 Borg kernel: ACPI Error: AE_AML_BUFFER_LIMIT, Evaluating _PMM (20180810/power_meter-338)

I am just using the default disk settings and the file system is XFS.  Is there something I need to change?

18 hours ago, JorgeB said:

This is a hardware issue, if it's a Proliant server see here:

Thanks JorgeB, it is a Gen8 Proliant Microserver I found the issue discussed in that thread and have followed the suggested fix.  I'm just awaiting a response to my question there before marking this as solved.

• peppingc changed the title to [SOLVED]unRAID 6.8.3 ACPI Errors - Incorrect buffer length?