3 Gamers - 1 PC - what motherboard/cpu

Hi guys,
First post, please be kind. I am looking to build a single VM for my 3 kids as a 3-way gaming PC. 
Setup would be 
3x Nvidia RTX 2060S
64GB RAM
3x NVMe 1TB (RAID 5)
2x HDD 2TB (RAID 1)
Either Intel or AMD motherboard + CPU to match. 

I have been out of  PC components for a long time but happy to get back in and I am very familiar with kvm / esxi through day job.

Any recommendations for motherboard that can manage all this + CPU to match? Am I even being realistic here?

I am happy to have a go and spend days trying to figure it out - thats the idea after all but don't want to attempt impossible :). 

Thanks for any thoughts

Having done some reading on these forums, I've come to conclusion that 

ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE 

would be the best option. Am I on the right track? 3x PCIe at x8/x8/x8 would take care of the 3 x RTX 2060 with minimum performance hit.

I would have to scale down ambition on the hard disks and have 2x SSD (raid 1) + 2x HDD (raid 1) again. 

Does anyone see any gotchas here? Presumably there is enough physical space to fit this in?

I've only managed to get one vm working with ryzen (for lack of cpu cores and gpu), so can't comment on any super specific gotchas with hardware. Probably would recommend getting an rtx card with usb c, so each guest gets it's own set of IO (you'll have to get usb c hubs though). Hopefully your monitors have a headphone jack (or you can get usb c adapters with a headphone port).

CPU, if you wanna use plex, intel. if just purely gaming, amd with the highest amount of cores you can afford (8 core minimum in your case for dual core vms, 12 recommended for tri core vms).

SSD, i have an nvme drive that i use exclusively for my vm's os drive (passthrough the nvme controller). I think that's the critical component that has made my vm feel bare metal. Plus, i can boot it like its any old bootable drive without unraid, if i need to. In your case, maybe sata ssd's would be better since the gpu's are already using a good chunk of pcie lanes.

those are the things i can think off, top of my head.