Docker Containers Using the Wrong LAN IP

Urban

I recently setup a new pfSense box which involved me bridging my modem and changing the IP range from 192.168.x.x to 10.0.x.x. Once that was done UnRaid picked up a new DHCP IP address as expected and I was able to connect to the machine no problem however after I set up a new static IP for UnRaid on pfSense I seem to be having an issue. I can still access the WebGUI with the new static IP I setup no problem but when I try and access any of my containers using the WEBGUI it tries to connect to the IP address at it was auto assigned by pfSense using DHCP. If I manually input the IP and port I can still connect to the container no problem but that's obviously not ideal. Would a restart of the server fix this or is there another way I can fix this via the WebGUI or terminal? Also does this issue sound like it would be affecting any other part of UnRaid that I have yet to come across?

Edit: When I check the settings for the containers it shows the correct IP allocation and I've also tried using a different browser to make sure it wasn't a cache issue.

Edit 2: For anyone reading this with the same issue what I ended up having to do is edit in each individual container manually. Click on edit, switch to advanced view, edit the WebUI section by adding a space to the end and then removing it. This makes UnRaid think their was a change so you can then hit apply and the container will update with the correct IP.

Edited by Urban