Is this APC BR1500MS UPS Adequate?

binar

Greetings,

Is the APC BR1500MS 1500 VA Pure SineWave 10 Outlets 2 USB Charging Ports Back-UPS Pro Battery Backup device shown in the link below adequate to use with my UnRaid Array build?  What I mean by "adequate" is I need a UPS device that will allow my UnRaid system to shut down correctly in the event I lose power in my house.  From what I gather this requires my UnRaid system be linked to the UPS via a USB connection and I am wondering if this particular UPS supports such a capability?  If no, can anyone please provide any UPS recommendations that best work with the UnRAID OS feature that relates to correctly shutting down the UnRaid Array in the event the power goes out.  Any opinions welcome.

https://www.newegg.com/apc-br1500ms-4-x-nema-5-15r-6-x-nema-5-15r/p/N82E16842301700?item=N82E16842301700&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=IGNEFL112720&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL112720-_-EMC-112720-Index-_-UPS-_-42301700-S8A1A&ignorebbr=1