Ask for professional support

I need professional support, because unfortunately not a single Docker works without special knowledge and programming. I can install Nextcloud, but I failed when connecting to mariadb because there are only cryptic diets for which you either have to be a Linux professional, or at least know how to change entries in a * json or * .config file can. Unfortunately, I can't help with either, I don't even know where to find the files to be changed and also not with which tool I can open or edit them.
Therefore, my request is that there is someone in the UNRAID Suport Team who can really help me, even for a fee.
I would like:
- Use Unraid as NAS = that works so far
- Let Nextcloude run on it so that my family can access it, including mariadb
- one or 2 game servers e.g. factorio

yes exactly after that I adjusted mariadb so that this database works with Nextcloud.
Unfortunately, I cannot set Nextcloud to work with mariadb because I selected mysql light during the first installation, even if I uninstall Nextcloud and reinstall it does not change anything because the old settings are retained. and unfortunately I don't know how to change that afterwards

Edited by Ryley Robinson

Unraid NAS is pretty much set and forget, as long as you have notifications set up and keep up with basic maintenance.

Containers, not so much. Unless you learn how to do things yourself, either by paying for the education or self learning, you will be paying over and over every time things change and update.

I know it seems like a lot to take on, but honestly, much of the satisfaction is learning to handle things on your own, either by watching tutorials or asking good succinct specific questions on the support thread for whichever container you are dealing with.

If you pay for someone else to set it up, you will either give up when it updates and stops working, or you will be paying over and over again.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jonathanm said:

I know it seems like a lot to take on, but honestly, much of the satisfaction is learning to handle things on your own, either by watching tutorials or asking good succinct specific questions on the support thread for whichever container you are dealing with.

If you pay for someone else to set it up, you will either give up when it updates and stops working, or you will be paying over and over again.

I also feel that, if you have the time, it may be best to invest that time in learning yourself how to do it. I have been doing it for years and I always managed to get things setup the way I wanted eventually. There is not reason you could not do it as well.