Slow Array start after license key

dmwa

Thanks for help in advance. 

Probably made a newbie mistake (likely more than 1) and I could use help getting unraid back up and running.

I was on the trial version, but had been happy and bought the pro version.  It said to complete the license to stop the array, which I did.  All appeared complete so I restarted the array but 40min on it still hadn't mounted 1 disk.  Previously, on another day, I had shutdown the server and restarted but it didn't take anywhere like the time it is taking.

(Array had 9 disks, 1 of which was parity, plus 1 cache SSD.  System also had two other unmounted disks - 1 read as had an error, so I left them there with the intention of pulling them out the next time I stopped the system).

Not sure if it relates but:  Earlier this morning the National Broadband Network was playing up, but everything appeared stable for over an hour. Should have been fine, but during the restart I noticed LAN speed just on the unraid server was very slow (20kbps) - I checked other devices, they were still getting 70mbps +

After reading through posts I found someone who appeared to have a similar issue and fixed by restarting, so I tried a reboot (using unraid button).  the "System is rebooting..." counter is just going up and up.

How do I get the system started properly again please and the array back up?

OK - probably another newbie mistake, but I turned the power off and back on again.  System came back online and besides the parity check, all is looking good.

I am happy to live with that.

Edited by dmwa
Up and running