Is the forum the only place to address support requests?

I started to build a decent unRaid system, however here and there entcounter questions. Is this forum / the wiki the main or only places to go and ask for support? I think its fair that I cannot expect all answers from this forum, however still I might have questions. Especially in the first months.

Given the fact I have to decide whether I want to buy a license in a couple of days I wonder whether there is a commercial service (e.g. [email protected]) available for paying customers?

29 minutes ago, doesntaffect said:

Well, okay. 🙃 I admit I had the assumption that since this is a commercial product, that there would be a official support channel which I do not need to spam (and which provides "certified" answers). 

Despite it being a commercial product Limetech is still a very small company (Originally it was a 1 man company and I think total employees are still in single figures) so do not really have the resources to have much in the way of dedicated support.  Any support requests sent via email will therefore be handled by people who have other responsibilities as well.

There is the ‘official’ part of the wiki accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI which has a lot of useful information that can be regarded as reasonably definitive.

Having said all that you are very likely to get much quicker and more detailed answers via this forum than any other route. 

• Thanks 1