upgrading gpu questions

Hi everyone, I'm upgrading from a MSI 960 2GB to a Gigabyte 3070 Aorus Master (used for passthrough to Windows VM). I just had 3 questions before beginning:

1) I used this video SpaceInvader passthrough w/o dumping BIOS when installing the 960 bios and didn't face any issues. I'm taking a preliminary look at the bios for the 3070 and not seeing the header section discussed in the video. The 960 bios was pretty easy to identify, does anyone know if this step is necessary for these new cards?

2) I'd like to know if there is anything I should do prior to shutting down my server and replacing the card?

3) I'd like to know if there is anything I need to do after restarting other than re-configuring the passthrough with vfio, re-configuring my VM to use the new card, enabling multifunction, and restarting VM?

Thanks so much to anyone with the time to discuss the proper course of action here. I appreciate you all very much!