Randomly unresponsive

Hi all,  

For the last 6 months or so my unraid server has been rock solid.  I started getting sector issues on one of my cache pool drives and today replaced it after it became unresponsive 3 times since Friday.  I have attached the logs to see if the cache drive was my issue or if I have another issue going on with my box.  

Also i assume it is due to the cache balancing itself but rather than a raided 1tb cache drive my 2x1tb drives are showing a 3tb cache.  My guess is it will return to normal once the balance is completed.  However I notice when i click on the cache that it does not appear that any balance operation is running.  The only way i know is I can not stop the array as a BTRFS operation is running. 

Thanks again for taking the time to look at this and help me keep going with unraid!

rinzler-diagnostics-20201201-1624.zip

Cache pool is kind of a mess, there's a missing device and dual data/metadata profiles:

Data      Data     Metadata  Metadata  System   System              
Id Path      single    RAID1    single    RAID1     single   RAID1    Unallocated
-- --------- --------- -------- --------- --------- -------- -------- -----------
 1 missing           -  5.00GiB         -   1.00GiB        - 32.00MiB    -6.03GiB
 2 /dev/sde1 161.00GiB 28.00GiB   2.00GiB   1.00GiB 32.00MiB 32.00MiB   739.45GiB
 3 /dev/sdc1         - 23.00GiB         -         -        -        -   908.51GiB

You should backup, wipe it and re-format.

• 5 weeks later...