I want to do a 2 gamers 1 pc build

So as the title says, I'm looking to do a 2 user 1 pc build, but i have some questions as I've never tried to use unraid or linux in general

My build:

AMD 3700xt

asus prime x570-pro

32gb 3200mhz ram

1tb wd black nvme

2tb seagate baracuda hdd

rtx3070

rtx2060

is there a guide here that I can follow to learn how to set everything up? I read somewhere that I would need a third graphics card for unraid to use while i boot up both windows accounts, is that true? What other stuff do I need to know to set this up so my girlfriend and I can game together on the same computer?

I strongly recommend finding an existing 2 gamer build and copying the parts list as far as motherboard, cpu and video cards. Only certain combinations work at all, and some work better than others. If you can search the forum and find someone using the parts list you already have, great, but trying to make your specific setup work could be quite a challenge, or not, I don't know. It's possible it could be easy peasy, but it's also possible it simply won't do what you want.

There are so many thousands of possible combinations it's hard to make good predictions.

I suggest looking over Spaceinvader One's youtube channel, he has some excellent information. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDfnUn74N0WeAPvMqTOrtA