[SUPPORT] CloudBeaver - CorneliousJD Repo

Really not a whole lot to this container, you add your DB connections and roll with it. 

Based on official image, just made a tempalte for unRAID since the other conatiner here did not store database connections (no appdata mapped).

Any unraid specific issues please let me know. Thanks!

Edited by CorneliousJD
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to replace pgadmin4. The github page for this project mentions this can:

- Data export/migration in multiple formats (does this functionality similar to pg_backup & pg_restore?)
- Generate entity diagrams

I'm not able to do these out of the box. I can export tables one at a time, but not as a dump. And I don't see a "diagram" tab on entities which should support a diagram representation. Running :latest.

There's no info on the docker page about additional configuration steps. Am I missing something or are these things not supported? Thanks for the info!

29 minutes ago, njdowdy said:

I'm trying to replace pgadmin4. The github page for this project mentions this can:

- Data export/migration in multiple formats (does this functionality similar to pg_backup & pg_restore?)
- Generate entity diagrams

I'm not able to do these out of the box. I can export tables one at a time, but not as a dump. And I don't see a "diagram" tab on entities which should support a diagram representation. Running :latest.

There's no info on the docker page about additional configuration steps. Am I missing something or are these things not supported? Thanks for the info!

Sorry to say but I just do not know the answer. This is their official container with no modifications whatsoever, so you should be able to just raise an issue on their GitHub page for cloudbeaver, and if/when they make a change to add or resolve this issue, it should take effect on your next scheduled container update, since this will pull directly from their official dockerhub build.

Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1