[6.9.0b35] Weird host GPU issue

Pus

So i'm running Unraid as a VM Server with two GPUs installed, a RX550 in slot 4 and a RX6800XT in the first slot.

I want to use the RX550 for the unraid host, so i specified slot 4 as primary GPU in the Motherboard (TRX40 Gigabyte Designare).

It works fine for the Motherboards Bios and grub, but as soon as the unraid-kernel boots it automatically switches to the 6800XT.

The video output of the RX550 gets stuck in the grub menu. So i tried to bind the 6800XT to the vfio-pci drivers at boot via the System Devices tab, with no luck.
Both screens get frozen (RX550 in the grub menu and RX6800XT in the kernel loading screen). Passthrough works fine though.

Are there any workarounds to stop unraid from using the wrong GPU ?

33 minutes ago, Djinn said:

First of all I hate you for getting your hands on a video card like that second of all I am wondering if since its as new as it is that there are some drivers or kernel modules that simply don't exist yet that will make that difficult to use. 

Yeah everybody hates me for getting this card and winning the F5 game. Pcie reset works fine on the 6800XT, although i had problems with unraid 6.8.3 using 6.9.0-beta35 fixed most issues. But full support is only achieved with Kernel 5.9 and beyond, so i'm waiting for a new unraid beta with 5.9 Kernel.
I will try a nvidia card for the host, but to my knowledge RX550 had most issues with Pcie-reset and gpu-passthrough.

Edited by Pus
Typo