[SOLVED] Data Re-build drop from 80MB/sec to 500KB/sec

13 hours ago, Vr2Io said:

Pls note fresh means not restore the image, only basic Unraid OS. If this not help, you need try isolate some hardware, i.e. remove one set data disk and its HBA or even both, then try some disk with onboard SATA, you need reach a point which everything resume normal.

So.... I suspect its one of my parity (I got 2) that went bad, either when it did parity swap or prior to parity swap.

I verified yesterday with a trial unraid usb and connecting them, seems fine when I left it running for 2 hours with no plug-in, dockers or any config, so I couldn't rule out any hardware issues, which is very frustrating. 

Then I did a reset config parity and disk (shifted order of disks as I like to sort them haha) on my unraid usb and parity sync finished after 1 and half day.

Now its running fine (cross fingers) but I get a lot of multiple bar for nvidia, likely due to unraid nvidia no longer available to I need to rebuild the kernel and upgrade to rc1.

6 minutes ago, jamesy829 said:

so I couldn't rule out any hardware issues

No hardware issue found should be good news.

Now its running fine (cross fingers)

So good.

I get a lot of multiple bar for nvidia

No idea about that, haven't try nvidia build.

Edited by Vr2Io
16 hours ago, Vr2Io said:

No hardware issue found should be good news.

So good.

No idea about that, haven't try nvidia build.

Thanks @Vr2Io for your help! Unfortunately I didn't discover whether any hardware failure (hopefully there isn't ha...)

I'll look into the nvidia build when I get my windows and hackintosh VM up and running again :) thanks again!