We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

unknown networking issues, probably?

super65

**TLDR** SWAG docker ports refuse to update and give a 502 gateway error when trying to access a docker remotely or within LAN.

first off I did try and search this but I'm honestly not really sure what to search for, its one of those things that i have to describe.

been using unraid for about 18 months, everything has worked fine. two months ago I decided to introduce VLANS into my networking setup. this is when my problems started.

I enabled VLANS and tried to have my dockers run on a seperate VLAN, during this i think i broke something. I run SWAG along with plex, nextcloud, and others and have had this successfully accessible from outside my firewall (pfsense) for some time. all of that stopped. I get a 502 gateway error now when trying to access anything. I disabled the VLAN options and am back on my standard 192.168.1.0/24 network and deleted my network config files to try and reset everything i messed with. Deleting that helped for a day or two but now im back to the 502 error after a reboot. 

I checked swag several times and it is configured correctly and nothing has changed from my working config, but i did notice im having an issue with the assigned ports. swag is assigned port 1443 and 180 (spaceinvader tutorial), but when i save that setting the webgui still shows port 443 and port 80. i switched from bridge networking to host and back with no change. I also assigned it an ip on custom br0 and its refusing to update the port.

I'm assuming this failure to update is my issue but I cant figure out why it would do that or how to correct it.

help would be great!

tower-diagnostics-20210131-0924.zip