We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Parity and Disk 3 not spinning down - Suspect Nextcloud Docker as culprit

dbs179

Hi all, I have an issue that I'm not sure if it just started or if I've had it for some time.  At any rate, I noticed that my parity and disk 3 won't spin down.  I can click on them and spin them down, but they spin right back up.  I've done some troubleshooting and it looks like it is my Nextcloud docker is causing the issue.  I asked in the Nextcloud docker support thread, but didn't get an answer, so I thought I would make a new thread.

With all of my dockers running except for Nextcloud, the disks all spin down as they should.  As soon as I start Nextcloud, disk 3 and parity spin up and won't spin back down.  Here is my configuration.

• Docker image is in the system share, which is set to Cache: Only.
  • appdata share is set to Cache: Only.
  • Nextcloud data share is set to Cache: Yes and set to Include disk: Disk 3
  • MariaDB docker has the /config mapped to /mnt/user/appdata/mariadb
  • Nextcloud docker has /data mapped to /mnt/user/NextCloud/ and /config mapped to /mnt/user/appdata/nextcloud/

When I set this up a few years ago, I followed the SpaceInvader One video for it, so I don't think my config is wrong.  Any ideas on why Nextcould is keeping my disks from spinning down? 

Thanks,
Dave