Two Nics bonded in 802.3ad mode, speed is still showing 1000Mb/s and not 2000Mb/s

I've created a bond between two 1Gbps interfaces and I expected the speed to increase to 2000Mb/s.  I've seen other users post about creating a network bond and then showing screenshots of their link speed which is increased.   I have the link configured in the managed switch that is connected to the server. Other servers (Windows) are able to connect at 2000Mb/s but the Unraid server does not. 

Can anyone offer any advice? Can I set the link speed manually?  Thank you in advance.

p2NnxPb.jpg

I see that the results of the command "Ethtool Bond0" shows a lot of missing info.  No supported ports, no supported link modes, no auto-negotiation.  Could it be that the hardware network interfaces in the server don't support bonding, even though Unraid shows that bonding is being used?  I have two onboard interfaces and two interfaces on a card. I've tried all of them and I have the same results.  The card is an Intel 82576 Gigabit Dual Port card.  Should I purchase a different card that is supported? Does any one have any recommendations?