Nvidia GPU Load 0% Fan 110%

Fribb

I am really out of ideas here and this behaviour is driving me nuts because it doesn't make any sense but first my systems stats:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Super, Unraid 6.9.0-rc2, NVIDIA Plugin with Driver Version 455.45.01

What happens is that my GPU is cranking up the Fan to 110% while there is no load, the temperature is at 30-ish °C and the GPU is even Idle. Even better is that I had some Transcoding Jobs running an hour ago at which the GPU was at ~35% Fan speed while being at 60°C. But now, half an hour later, it spins up the Fan sounding like a jet engine for no reason (or at least no reason I can find.

I have two docker container running that got the GPU passed through, Plex and Tdarr (v2) but even with both disabled the behaviour doesn't change.

One thing I couldn't check would be to install a different Nvidia driver version because both, the specific and latest, are the same version.

What I also tried was to reseat the GPU, use a different PCI-E Slot on my motherboard but that didn't change anything.

I'm out of ideas. I really hope that the GPU isn't broken...

Edit: I restarted Unraid, again, to maybe get it settle down again. Now it runs hasn't stopped so far but what I also noticed is that the Monitor I had connected to the HDMI port is completely black and also doesn't even allow me to switch channels until I disconnect the HDMI cable...

fribb-tower-diagnostics-20210220-1055.zip

Edited by Fribb