Docker containers: use /mnt/user/ as mount path, terrible idea?

I'm trying to found a way to use hardlinks to keep seeding content through my torrent client after the content is imported by radarr/sonnarr.

Right now the `use hardlink` option does not work as I have a volume for my seedbox share and another one for the TVShow/Movie share, and for sonarr/radarr they are considered as different file system and so not able to make hardlinks between them.

I'v seen recommanded many times the usage of one share 'Media' containing folder 'Seedbox', 'TVshow', 'Movie' for example to go around the previous issue, but I'm not very found of this solution as I'd rather keep different share.

So I was wondering about using `/mnt/user/` directly as a volume for the different containers (Torrent client, sonarr, radarr...).

Except for the fact that it would be giving this containers access to the whole array and not only specific shares/data, what could be the drawbacks/issues with this solution?