first build suggestion

Amer Ali

hello community 

after about 3 years using Synology DS218play i decide to change my NAS to something more upgradable through time, and after 2 week of searching Unraid is growing on me more and more.

but i have some concerns about the build that i want as it my first time i try it.

The NAS mostly will be as a plex server 90% and backups for my work station (the old synology), my plex library is 1080p and some 4K and the maximum client will connect to Plex about 3 local devices (direct play) and 2 outside my home (not all at the same time).

the budget if needed i can go for 2000$ but the less is good 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HPQfgt

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($84.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock X570M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($181.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($164.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($89.99 @ Best Buy) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($118.84 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 12 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($415.99 @ Adorama) 
Video Card: PNY Quadro P400 2 GB Video Card  ($219.95 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Define 7 XL ATX Full Tower Case  ($199.99 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: EVGA G3 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.00 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1570.64
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-05 19:32 EDT-0400

the storage i will use the 12TB red pro as parity and i have already 2x4TB red (not pro) will use it as disks for start 

i`m open for all suggestions 

To me it all looks fine, the only change I would make is to not use the mATX and go for the Steel Legend in full ATX for a few dollars more.  That is a personal preference, you do get more PCIE (x1) slots and you have a case that will hold the ATX but you can certainly use the mATX.  The extra x1 slots are not important now, but they may be in the future, to me it is better to have them and not need them than it is to need them and not have them.  The power delivery is a little more robust on the Steel Legend as well though it is doubtful you will ever need it, it is nice to have.