Cannot start array

Hi

I am new to unraid, so sorry if the answer is already mentioned somewhere.

I am trying to set up a completely new unraid system. The box is up and running, I can connect to it, I can see the two drives I have for my experimental version (free licence), and the temp and size is reported, I can select them under devices on the main page, but the start array button remains greyed out. Could somebody point me in the direction of what I have missed in the setup instructions.

Hi

I am trying to set up a completely new unraid system. The box is up and running, I can connect to it, I can see the two drives I have for my experimental version (free licence), and the temp and size is reported, I can select them under devices on the main page, but the start array button remains greyed out. Could somebody point me in the direction of what I have missed in the setup instructions.

Is there an "I'm sure checkbox under the start button?  Check it and the button should be enabled.

Hi

Is there an "I'm sure checkbox under the start button?  Check it and the button should be enabled.

Hi Jo

I am using the latest beta and can see no "I'm sure" checkbutton

Hi

Hi Jo

I am using the latest beta and can see no "I'm sure" checkbutton

Sorry, won't even begin to tell you to use any "beta" version.

Use 4.7.  The beta version is way to buggy at this point.

Archived