Disks are not visible after replacing boot USB/key

I'm not really sure what to do here. I started having some kernel errors. After searching I found suggestions to power down the server and plug the USB into a computer and scan for errors. That seemed to fix it temporarily, but it kept happening so I figured I'd replace it and see if that could be an easy fix. 

I went through the Changing flash device steps and upon inserting the newly purchased drive everything looked okay, until the key replacement steps. Now when Unraid starts it doesn't see any drives. I've toggled the boot settings on my motherboard between UEFI and Legacy and on Legacy it now no longer boots at all (claims the disk isn't a boot device) and on UEFI it boots but cannot find the disks. The previous drive was left on legacy.

Am I missing something or doing something stupid? I'm worried that if this can't get fixed I won't be able to transfer my license to a new USB.

Motherboard
USB drive

Edit: I've tried building the boot USB (using the Unraid USB creator tool, of course) both with the "Allow UEFI Boot" checked and unchecked. And then tried both configurations with my server set to legacy and UEFI. All 4 configurations, no dice. Legacy refuses to boot on the new USB, and UEFI can boot but does not see the disks.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone else finds this, there was a setting elsewhere keeping storage devices on legacy, I had to switch that to UEFI--I guess. Something about oproms but it worked perfectly after toggling that as well🤷‍♂️

Edited by ACar
Solved