Brand New install of windows - nothing works after reboot

Hey Guy's,

Pretty new to UNRAID.  Currently using it to host Home Assistant and needed to program a USB dongle with a Windows machine.  I thought, well it would be a good learning experience to do it on UNRAID.  I found this YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTMBf_s74oE and it was a perfect step through.  I did exactly this stuff.  I had rebooted it a few times after his recommended settings.  Then I set up the updates and went to bed.  In the morning, I woke up, and shut the VM does to attach the USB dongle.  

At this point, things started getting stupid.  I started the VM, opened VNC..  I would see the Bios..  then 'noVNC, Connect'.  I have tried everything.  I tried waiting a while and then connecting with unreferenced the iso, VNC again, or with RDP.. no Joy.  Mean while, my home assistant VM works flawlessly.  I also have an ubuntu VM.  I don't run it constantly..  but it starts up.  at some point I was thinking that I wasn't far and I could just start over.  but after creating a new VM..  it does the exact same thing right after the 'press any key to boot from CD..'

I have attached some diags...

tower-diagnostics-20210711-1901.zip