Installation of Win10 VM on UnRaid 6.10 but no Network Interface is detected

Hey guys

I am fairly new to Unraid and am currently trying to set up a Windows 10 VM. 

After several forum posts, I was able to figure out that Windows requires quite a few drivers. Now, after loading the necessary driver for mounting the drive via virtio.iso during the installation, the installation took place. Now Windows is installed and I wanted to continue with the rest of the drivers. I have successfully completed the .msi virtio installation. Additionally I installed the guest tools, but the LAN driver does not work. No network interface is detected.

Is it possibly due to the (still) incompatible hardware? I am using an i5 11600 on a B560M-A PRO. I was hoping that at least in 6.10 the kernel would be compatible. On 6.9.2, the network driver worked, but the iGPU did not pass through. Therefore, I thought it would be useful to upgrade to the beta here.

In the device manager "Red Hat VirtIO Ethernet Adapter" is marked with an exclamation mark. However, it doesn't find any more recent drivers when I search for the driver in the Virtio iso.

Any tips? Be gracious, this is kind of my first post.

Tec