VM's Keep Freezing and crashing, having to reboot, then other issues, see post.

I have been having issues with the VM's from the beginning, initially was using SATA SSD's for cache, but switched to NVME.

RIG:

Board is Auros X399 Pro with Threadripper 1920x 32GB DDR4

GPU's Nvidia GTX980 4GB, NVidia GTX970 4GB, Radeon 7500 for console display

4x WD 1TB NVME SSD

Asus Hyper M.2 PCIe Card for all 4 NVME's

So onboard has 3 NVME slots, Unraid kept notifying of overheats, I had two 1TB NVME drives i moved one to the spare slot, issues persisted. I had two gaming VM's running for my nephews, one had a Corsair Keyboard, Corsair Mouse and Generic Game controller, and Sades Hammer USB Headset, other has Razer Keyboard, Sinowealth Mouse, and Generic Brand USB headset. I made sure both VM's are using different USB hardware to avoid IOMMU issues.

Recently the VM will no longer recognize the Corsair Keyboard, so I had to put him on an old logitech keyboard. Even rebuild of the VM does not solve this issue.

So back to primary issue, NVME's are reporting high temps 50c and above, before crash.

I bought a PCI NVME card with built in Fan to provide Cooling, and to expand cache capacity, but drives are still overheating the card has heatsinks and fan. I have no idea why this is happening and it's getting very frustrating.

darktower-diagnostics-20210831-1843.zip