[SOLVED] Can I copy apps and dockers from one key to another?

Hey folks,

I love Unraid - it's just so easy for a simpleton like me to use, it's made running my own NAS and media setup so much easier.

That said, I bought a licence to run Unraid on a QNAP 4 bay NAS. It's got all my photos and videos and what not on it. I've setup Plex, Sonarr and a few other dockers.

However, the QNAP isn't particularly powerful (I think the CPU is a celeron made of custard) and so I stuck an unraid trial on a key and setup a new Plex server on a Lenovo ThinkCentre. This absolutely flies and now I'm thinking of moving all the Apps and dockers from the QNAP to the ThinkCentre and just leaving the NAS as storage (with a parity drive). I'll buy another Unraid licence.

What I want to know is: is there some way to move all the apps and dockers from the QNAP Unraid to the ThinkCentre Unraid? I can just set them all up again, but some of them took me a while through trial and error (looking at you cal.com) and so wondered if it were possible.

Thanks,

Mike

image.thumb.png.610a9ab35ab788ed4efa5fa25725fb7c.pngimage.png.03b710415d79afea881852ef6b2d6525.png

Edited by MikePearce
  • MikePearce changed the title to [SOLVED] Can I copy apps and dockers from one key to another?