Second hand server

Saqqara

Hi All,

I am currently running Unraid on a HPN54L with 16G of memory using mostly for Home Assistant, file serving and a Channels TV server.  

I want to do more and I'm looking at a windows VM and an emulation VM but the N54L lacks the ability to pass through a graphics card as it doesn't have IOMMU so it's time to change.  

I am really out of touch on server specs and wonder if any of you guys can recommend a server to look at, I am thinking a tower and need space for 4 X 3.5inch HDDs, IOMMU and PCI slots obviously and enough grunt for what I do now, a couple of VM's and maybe a plex server too.

I can't see the point shelling out for something new for a home server that's just used for fun tbh and was thinking second hand up to around £350 for the server only and maybe a graphics card recommendation to add to it.

I am seeing quite a few fujitsu primergy in various configurations about and would be interested to hear opinoions on those.

I am in the UK btw.

Cheers

Roy