VM freezes randomly on Win10/Win11

MisiaK

Hi I have a issue with my Unraid server. I've been struggling with this for the past week but I'm giving up... Everything working great except VM... After recent hardware upgrade I can't create any working windows VM (win10 or win11). VM freeze on startup (on spinning dots) after that I have to wait about 3-4min for unfreeze and the Windows starts up. But after another 1-2minutes freezes again and over and over again...

My current setup is:

i9 10850k

Gigabyte Z490 Vision G

G.Skill Trident Z NEO 32GB DDR4 3600mhz

Asus Turbo RTX 2080 super (passtrough to VM) 

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB (passtrough to VM) 

Inateck KTU3FR-5021 USB card (passtrough to VM)

3x 4TB WD RED

2x 240GB SSD

Seasonic Focus PX-750

I had the same symptoms with MSI Z490 TOMAHAWK with different RAM sticks (Crucial) on Unraid 6.9.2 and 6.10.0-RC2 on Q35-6.1, Q35-6.1, i440fx-6.1, i440fx-6.0 etc. Hyper-V on/off, with/without vbios, different mobo BIOS setting. I tried everything during last week without any success.

From the strange things i noticed, my CPU is listed as "@" everywhere in Unraid GUI instead of for example "INTEL i9 10850k". And I can't find anywhere in Gigabyte BIOS place where I can enable/disable IOMMU it is looks like is enabled by default without option to change it, weird...

Below is my diagnostic file. Maybe someone find there something what could cause this freezes issue...

odin-diagnostics-20211201-2311.zip