Appreciate guidance on a new hardware build for my unraid system for 2022 and beyond

RobWill

So I have been using the following since being introduced to unraid five or so years back, and my thoughts associated with what I have found thus far:

• Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Computer - Prefer a case with lots of space and to not run into issues with the HDDs cables running into motherboard cables, see 3. 2. below. I do not care about noise, energy, or LED lights.
  • Intel® Core™ i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz - No longer supported for Windows 11? This is a problem. I use the built-in GPU for Windows VM work- whatever the new processor/MB is recommended must support virtualization + be strong enough to do transcoding for Plex + VM activity, and be supported by W11 and beyond.
  • G.Skill 16GB 4 x 8GB DDR4-2400 CL16 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit - Love the G.Skill brand promise to replace if it is bad, posted previously about how this saved me, so would buy G.Skill in any new build I do. Need enough to power the server, plus assign 4 to 8G here and there for my VM tinkering. Am not gaming, have a separate Alienware system for that, so no worries there.
  • PowerSolid Gear Neutron Series 750 Watt PS2 ATX Power Supply
  • ASRock H270 Pro4 LGA 1151 ATX Intel Motherboard - Question here is really Intel v. AMD.  Have trusted and loved Intel builds, but am open to making the switch. 
  • ASUS GeForce® GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 CSM - Just need a cheap graphics card to pass to unraid for transcoding for media streaming; will continue to use this, or buy a better card, if this community gives advice to do so.

Recently our family came into some money. Also found out my Windows is no longer supported with the i5 chip I have with my unraid build. :(  Would love input on what a dream build could look like for my specific use cases. 

Here are the priorities for what our family needs / what I want with this hardware build:

1. Keep family happy with streaming media server using Plex + dedicated graphics card for transcoding (don't also want to spend a ton of time troubleshooting issues that may come up).
  2.  Plenty of storage for easy installation to support of at least five data drives (including parity); am also using a dedicated SSD for flash downloads to be managed by mover + another SSD I recently bought for my VMs that I wish to play with.
  3. Want a case and MB that is spacious and easy for me to work in/adjust as I see fit from home or remote- this is a big one:
    1. I see now some AMD motherboards support remote bios changes? How cool is this!?
    2. I would love to have a lot of space internally to make changes to HDDs easy (even better if hot-swap to replace bad drives)?  My research with consumer market tower desktops has surfaced heat issues; Fractal seems best (but no hot swap support, which I can live with).  The 2XL ATX looks promising: https://www.newegg.com/black-fractal-design-meshify-2-xl-atx-full-tower/p/11-352-137
  4. Last, I am willing to invest some money to future proof this system for my core needs: home media server, VM deployment with W11 (and others), and my own tinkering with dockers- currently BitWarden, NextCloud, HomeAssistant, are the main right now.

When looking around at PC Part Picker and via online google research, there is just so much info.

Would love for any/all of this community's input on what they would evaluate as part of a build to accomplish what I've laid about out above for my own build as we look to this new year, and beyond.  Am willing to drop some real dollars on this, assuming that it all works without major issues, and can serve our family for at least a few years. Love all your thoughts, and appreciate this community.