Network Interface Down after Reboot

Hello, 

I rebooted my server today to access it directly via gui mode. When it started up it didn't have a network connection. The settings haven't changed, but the network interface shows as down. 

I'm using a Dell R510 with 2 built-in gigabit NICs, but only one is in use. Ths lights are on showing a link and activity on the server and the switch. After trying a lot of things (new cable, different port on switch, tried using bonded mode, tried using DHCP, tried rebooting in safe mode) I tried the flash drive on another computer, I noticed that when setting a static IP address it creates an IP route. I was also able to manually add IP routes. But when I plug the flash drive back into my R510, there are no IPv4 routes showing and I can't manually add one. 

When I change the ip address and gateway of an interface, no ip route is added automatically either like it did when I was using the flash drive on the test computer. 

I've only been using Unraid for about a month and am not very familiar with Linux. 

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

• 2 months later...

This is my main issue also. And got no clue what to do about it. 

Server is working fine in the background tho no mounted disks after reboot. But is anything brakes if its the webpage login to the server.

I wonder is there is anything you can copy back to the flash drive to get it to work. 

Edited by Casual