Cannot provision SSL certificate, PiHole at fault?

So I am setting up a server at the moment. I have a docker running, among other things, pihole, which as well as being a DNS sink is undertaking DHCP duties. When using the new unraid plugin I am trying to provision a SSL certificate I get the following error:

Sorry, an error occurred in processing your SSL certificate. The error is: Your router or DNS server has DNS rebinding protection enabled, preventing [server details] resolution. See Help for more details and workarounds.

So here I am seeking help. I have tried to check pihole forums and documentation, but they don't seem to have an issue with DNS rebinding protection unless it interferes with the pihole (seemingly obviously!). Indeed, the fact that the pihole is working suggests there is no DNS rebinding protection, as I understand that would prevent pihole from working. In your experience, could a pihole interfere with SSL provisioning via DNS rebranding protection? I have turned off the pihole and tried. Re-tasked my router, a smart BT hub, DHCP duties too all to no avail.

Is there an issue I don't know about here or have I done something wrong with my limited experience.