Can't connect to any of my subdomains after new internet installed.

Go to solution Solved by UnluckyTech,

I just upgraded my internet through att and they swapped out the hub previously used BGW210 to the BGW320. I set the new hub like I have done previously to IP passthrough and disabled the firewall/ packet filtering on the hub. I then have my RAX120 that has all the same preconfigured settings for the firewall local IPs and whatnot. The network itself runs great and my unraid server is accessable locally with the same local ip and everything like before BUT I cant get any of my subdomains now to work.

Now I do have a new public IP address and I set everything to be ipv4 only. I have duckdns configured and that detects the new ip address and I can even ping to the address with no issues. I have the domain all routed through cloudflare but for whatever reason none of them will connect. Letsencrypt shows all the certs go through with no issues and I can run a speedtest through unraid showing it still can connect to the internet.

Overall just confused now why I cant seem to access anything outside the network. I can still somehow connect to plex but stuff like heimdall, radarr, code-server dont load anymore outside the network. Whenever I do heimdall.mydomain.com Just prompts cloudflare saying something is wrong with my server.

unluckyserver-diagnostics-20220131-1848.zip