Hardware advice for upgrade that supports full-height PCI cards?

Dub

I'm running out of disk and was considering upgrading to a Fractal 7XL to be able to hopefully double drive space. I originally went with consumer-level hardware just because I have a Quadro P2000 and wanted to keep using it primarily because I have a lot of folks transcoding 4K.

I assumed I'd need to bump up to a server case but when I look at server cases most don't support full-height cards or require weird specialized motherboards specific to a case - which I can't seem to ever find all the appropriate pieces (e.g. SM 847E16-R1400UB).

Because I went with AMD I don't have any more PCI slots to add another HBA due to having the Quadro, an HBA card, and a 10gbe card. The end configuration needs to support at least 16 spinning drives + 2 NVME drives. More SATA for a little future-proofing would be a bonus.

Would anyone have motherboard suggestions that would fit a 7XL that have at least 4 16x PCI slots or a motherboard that preferrably has 10GBe and/or a server motherboard with at least 2 mini-sas connectors (and preferrably the 10GBe)?

OR

Suggestions for a 24bay/4U style enclosure that would actually support a full-height quadro and appropriate motherboard?

I don't have a specific budget in mind, just trying to figure out the best option.

Thank you in advance!