Norco 4220 & 4224 On Sale

Is shipping free?  Also, are you selling the new version of the 4224 (with no front USB port) or the old version (with a front USB port)?

Since you are reselling the 4220 and 4224 that are both readily available elsewhere, you might consider adding some value by selling them with 120mm fan plates...

Is shipping free?

No

Also, are you selling the new version of the 4224 (with no front USB port) or the old version (with a front USB port)?

They will be shipping the old version until they run out, and as my contact is on vacation, he is unsure of the current stock. So I guess the answer is yes? lol

Since you are reselling the 4220 and 4224 that are both readily available elsewhere, you might consider adding some value by selling them with 120mm fan plates...

Actually, I like that Idea. Bracket is now included as an option for these models.

IPC Direct is owned by Norco, they are essentially the same company.  They say so right on their 'about us' page:

iPCDIRECT.NET is the online store front of Norco Technologies Inc, located in California. It provides our customers a place for pricing and purchasing Norco products and accessories online. We accept major credit cards and provide different shipping methods for your conveniences. All products are serviced and warranted by Norco Technologies Inc.

http://www.ipcdirect.net/servlet/Page?template=about

So what I said above applies equally to Norco.