[Solved] Invalid SSH Key and HTTPS Certificate after Updating to 6.10.3

Go to solution Solved by mifronte,

After updating to 6.10.3 from 6.9.2., my SSL and https connection is now broken.  I am getting an invalid certificate and my SSH key is not being accepted.

I self-signed my own certificate using my pfSense.  I have a feeling the update overwrote the appropriate files for SSH and HTTPS.  Unfortunately, it has been a few years since I set up the SSH keys and HTTPS certificates so I don't know which files I should be looking at.

Edited by mifronte
  • mifronte changed the title to Invalid SSL Key and HTTPS Certificate after Updating to 6.10.3

Restored the content of the /config/ssl/certs folder from the flash backup prior to installing 6.10.3 and Https certificate now works.  Have to look into why my SSH key is not being accepted.

Looks like the 6.10.3 upgrade automatically overwrites the certificate file.  Not cool at all.

• mifronte changed the title to [Solved] Invalid SSH Key and HTTPS Certificate after Updating to 6.10.3